New pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw some photos of this on facebook, looks stupid, also it's outside isn't it, that'll do well in the winter I'm sure.

It actually looks canny but isn't as big as I'd imagined it would be. They also have a load of heaters for when its cold. However I think it might become a smokers only bar in the winter as with it being outside you can smoke anywhere.

It actually looks canny but isn't as big as I'd imagined it would be. They also have a load of heaters for when its cold. However I think it might become a smokers only bar in the winter as with it being outside you can smoke anywhere.

Is it in the old market? It's hard to tell from the photos?

Saw some photos of this on facebook, looks stupid, also it's outside isn't it, that'll do well in the winter I'm sure.
Is it the sort of place that would be class if it was through Newcastle?

Is it the sort of place that would be class if it was through Newcastle?

100% this. Reminds of that Boiler Shop steamer they used to have once a month, everyone used to wank over it becuase it was in Newcastle, but if it had been in Sunderland it would have bene branded shit.

100% this. Reminds of that Boiler Shop steamer they used to have once a month, everyone used to wank over it becuase it was in Newcastle, but if it had been in Sunderland it would have bene branded shit.
It was class that like. Would love something similar here.

If it keeps on at this rate,with a few more pubs and decent restaurants, people will be running out of excuses to go through there.

Thought that's what it looked like. So is the market closed now, last time I passed by it had signs up saying it wasn't closing.

Its only a few of the stalls round the back end of boots which havent been used in about 30 years. The market is still open (for the handfull which are still there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back