New pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

any crack on what it's gan be like and when it'll be open? missing the best time of year to be drinking down there. looking forward to it though

Weekly "dodge the dog turd" competitions planned for in the bar.
"Dog turd hopscotch" for the bairns outside on sunny days.:cool:

They've been pretty much half arsed attempts each time mind.

Is this Bar 1? It's just an odd set up for a bar isn't it. No idea what the kitchen is like in there but I'd be interested to see if it could be turned into an upmarket, small restaurant. If it looks packed all the time it would soon generate a bit of hype around it. Haven't been in for years though so maybe I'm miles off the mark.

Another bar is certain to fail unless it offers something unique.

Is this Bar 1? It's just an odd set up for a bar isn't it. No idea what the kitchen is like in there but I'd be interested to see if it could be turned into an upmarket, small restaurant. If it looks packed all the time it would soon generate a bit of hype around it. Haven't been in for years though so maybe I'm miles off the mark.

Another bar is certain to fail unless it offers something unique.
A place that offers good cocktails (and drinks in general) would make it a decent pre and post meal venue imo seeing as it's next to about 5 or 6 busy restaurants. It was a restaurant itself about 15 years ago but no clue of the state of the kitchens now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back