New pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

What and where is this pub called hidden? Seen it pop up on facebook, looks to have a big outdoor area and is somewhere on park lane. Anyone know if it's an existing pub renamed or a completely new one?

What and where is this pub called hidden? Seen it pop up on facebook, looks to have a big outdoor area and is somewhere on park lane. Anyone know if it's an existing pub renamed or a completely new one?

its down the side of the entrance to park lane market (park lane end)

Only on themed nights though, Indie music is what they play normally.

Was in Bavaria on Saturday just gone on the Steins, was busy for an hour or 2 but went dead after half 12. Actually prefer it when its quiet as you always get people who only go in to stand on the tables

The standing on the tables is annoying. I like the beer but it attracts so many bellends for some reason.

Aye, I wasn't impressed. It's all been done out, new stuff in but the beauty of the saltgrass was how it had that authentic pub feel, now it's the same as everywhere else

Ahh fuck. I wasn't a regular but I loved how the Saltgrass felt old but without being scruffy. Will have to have a look in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back