New pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

They really need to get rid of Vesta Tillies and turn it into something more in keeping with the area.

Nar just the whole city. Doesn't cater to non-chavs enough.

Tidied! Only place nowadays I'd give more than 5 minutes is that Bavarian place, the fact it's mostly dead is actually a good thing that you aren't gonna get any arseholes about.

Tidied! Only place nowadays I'd give more than 5 minutes is that Bavarian place, the fact it's mostly dead is actually a good thing that you aren't gonna get any arseholes about.
Crap in there like

It foolishly went down the cheap booze route and its ended up like a social club. It would be better off increasing prices and forcing the less desirable element to the 'scumbag triangle'

Agreed, too cheap, with crap beer to match. Weird crowd of people. I stopped going in pretty much as soon as it opened.

Agreed, too cheap, with crap beer to match. Weird crowd of people. I stopped going in pretty much as soon as it opened.
I stopped going in once I found it was a half mile trip to the bog.

Totally agree mate. The place does have potential, but it needs to close for a couple of weeks and get things sorted.

If a pub goes down the cheap beer route, it needs to have a very strict door policy or the place quickly turns to shit.

Anyone off here been in Libby May's yet? Its in Sunniside close to Swinton Insurance and in the building of a former Indian restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back