New pub(s) in Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was in Flanagan’s on Saturday. No different at all to what it was under any previous names except the garish red paint and Murphys stout on draught

We tried going in the Irish place on Saturday evening - plastic glasses, no thanks.

At the prices quoted, it's putting itself up against Port of Call and Gatsby's, so it needs to get it's act together.

Went in what was advertised as Flannigans tonight. Notice the spelling on the sign I posted earlier? Went in tonight and they've now decided its Flanagans. Total scratters bar and just an extension of Josephs. Total shite.
dont even know what the name of their pub is

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Went in what was advertised as Flannigans tonight. Notice the spelling on the sign I posted earlier? Went in tonight and they've now decided its Flanagans. Total scratters bar and just an extension of Josephs. Total shite.
dont even know what the name of their pub is

Logon or register to see this image
Is it bollocks, not the best boozer but nowhere near as bad as Joseph’s.

Went in Flanagan’s sat nite they had the upstairs closed. About a dozen in the place, no lager at all on draught. They had Amstel Moretti couple of others, all empty. Glad they’ve not used my cash to Dee it up. It’ll be shut within a year.

Went in Flanagan’s sat nite they had the upstairs closed. About a dozen in the place, no lager at all on draught. They had Amstel Moretti couple of others, all empty. Glad they’ve not used my cash to Dee it up. It’ll be shut within a year.
Seems to change its name once every 6 months.

would imagine sooner if they've got no lager on, on a Saturday night.

Technical fault with the draught lager that's why it was off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back