New Music Releases Thread

I’m possibly late to the show but enjoying philippe cohen solal & mike lindsay – outsider album - think it was released back in feb 21.
Really enjoying the Bachelor album now, after my previous indifference

Need to give it a listen whilst working from home. Liked a few of the singles off the album already.

Last edited:
There's new albums this week from Atreyu, Billy Gibbons, Crowded House, Hildegard, James, Liz Phair, Raheem DeVaughn, Red Fang, Rise Against, Rostam, Wolf Alice, Japanese Breakfast, Tristen, Trees Speak, Gary Louris, Loraine James, Hailu Mergia and the Walias Band, Marina Allen and the compilation A Problem of Leisure: A Celebration of Andy Gill and Gang of Four.
Meh. Japanese Breakfast and that’s it

There's new albums this week from Atreyu, Billy Gibbons, Crowded House, Hildegard, James, Liz Phair, Raheem DeVaughn, Red Fang, Rise Against, Rostam, Wolf Alice, Japanese Breakfast, Tristen, Trees Speak, Gary Louris, Loraine James, Hailu Mergia and the Walias Band, Marina Allen and the compilation A Problem of Leisure: A Celebration of Andy Gill and Gang of Four.
wolf alice got a helluva review in sunday times.

Probably Wolf Alice for me - we have the previous two and like them, but I didn't like the lead-off single for this one... then, because I'm old, maybe James and Crowded Hoose. Might try Japanese Breakfast, although we've not been able to get moved for her recently, bombarded with push emails and talk-show appearances so we're starting off in a little bit of a negative space with that one, which is probably unfair
I remember listening to that album, but have no memory whatsoever of what their “sound” was...
Yuk Foo was a belter :lol:

Last edited:

Back