New Music Releases Thread

Bring Me The Horizon's new EP is outstanding, I was never really into them but only recently became aware of them after stumbling upon their 'Live at the Royal Albert Hall' album on Spotify and being mightily impressed.

Reached that horrible point where they’ve been shit a lot longer than they were great :cry:

19 imo
Unfortunately there are quite a few bands from my youth who have been shit for at least 10 years now. Weezer appear to be top of the (steaming) pile in that respect.
I only used 13 because @jacko100 used the red album as his cut off point. I’d be inclined to agree with you on 19 years although “Make Believe” had its moments even if it was inconsistent.

Last edited:
Unfortunately there are quite a few bands from my youth who have been shit for at least 10 years now. Weezer appear to be top of the (steaming) pile in that respect.

I only used 13 because @jacko100 used the red album as his cut off point. I’d be inclined to agree with you on 19 years although “Make Believe” had its moments even if it was inconsistent.

blue to maladroit for me, I remember half enjoying red at the time but listening back I really can’t get away with it. Although I’m sure Rivers won’t care it kills me to see them nowadays, that f***ing covers album man:oops:

blue to maladroit for me, I remember half enjoying red at the time but listening back I really can’t get away with it. Although I’m sure Rivers won’t care it kills me to see them nowadays, that f***ing covers album man:oops:
Didn’t someone on here once say something like:
“If you play Weezer’s albums in reverse order you’ll hear the story of a bad covers band, who start writing their own music and gradually improve with each album until they release a masterpiece”

Last edited:
Didn’t someone on here once say something like:
“If you play Weezer’s albums in reverse order you’ll hear the story of a bad covers band, who start writing their own music and gradually improve with each album until they release a masterpiece”
Can’t disagree with that like, not one word.

The new releases are flowing properly tomorrow. There are albums from Ani DiFranco, Arlo Parks, Chris Garneau, Goat Girl, Langhorne Slim, Lawrence Rothman, Lia Ices, Lucero, Madlib, Martin Gore, Steven Wilson, Terry Gross, The Besnard Lakes, The Notwist, Weezer, Nahawa Doumbia, the Indaba Is compilation (of South African jazz), Albertine Sarges, Rats On Rafts, LZNDRF, Lambert, Anna B Savage, Jim Ghedi, Lice, Cobalt Chapel, Body andTamar Aphek.

Arlo Parks, Goat Girl and Madlib for me, Clive.

Back