New Music Releases Thread

It's Thursday today so tomorrow is Friday. That means new releases. We have albums coming from Alanis Morrissette, Brandy, Creeper, Daniel Blumberg, Dominic Fike, Fontaines DC, Imperial Triumphant, Land of Talk, Makaya McCraven, Steve Howe, The Psychedelic Furs, Max Richter, Charley Crockett, Mike Polizze (solo album from the main man in Purling Hiss) and Suzie Stapleton.
Think Blumberg has already been streaming. Will listen to Fontaines, Makaya McCraven and I have a soft spot for Max Richter

Think Blumberg has already been streaming. Will listen to Fontaines, Makaya McCraven and I have a soft spot for Max Richter

You're right about Blumberg. Physical release is tomorrow.

Fontaines, Psychedelic Furs and Mike Polizze are the three I'm most looking forward to.
Really enjoyed the 3 singles from the Mike Polizze record, looking forward to that one.

Yeah, what I've heard is very good.

It looks like The Killers are in some trouble. It sounds very, very bad.

They're launching an investigation into the crew. No mention of an investigation into the band members involved (not the singer apparently).

It looks like The Killers are in some trouble. It sounds very, very bad.

They're launching an investigation into the crew. No mention of an investigation into the band members involved (not the singer apparently).
Do you have any other links. That blog post is nearly 2 years old (and the original text 5 years old), and makes absolutely no mention of who the band is.

Last edited:
Another 5* review for Fontaines DC in The Guardian.

Read yesterday that they recorded the album twice. Once with Nick Launay in LA which they found too polished and brighter and they wanted it darker so re-recorded it in London with Dan Carey.

Last edited:

Back