New Music Releases Thread

So, this week's new releases come from: Alice in Chains, Autechre, Blood Orange, Candi Staton, Devil Makes Three, Devon Welsh, Devotchka, Interpol, Joey Dosik, Justice, Mark Lanegan & Duke Garwood, Neil & Liam Finn, Nonpoint, Nothing, Plain White T's, Shannon McArdle, The Amity Affliction, The Frights, Tunng, White Denim, The Lemon Twigs and BC Camplight.

I'm p[robably missing loads there...
That Autechre thing is eight hours long. Knocking £100 if you get it all on vinyl.

Looking forward to BC Camplight.
Managed to squeeze both this and the Mark Lanegan/Duke Harwood albums in this morning while commuting.

Both very good and will definitely be listening again to get delve deeper. Think I remember the last BC Camplight album being a favourite on here, this one should be too.

Lanegan/Harwood album is quite atmospheric/ambient and is carried mainly by their vocals, which is no bad thing.

I'm off to Vietnam tomorrow so won't have much time to listen to this lot for a while. Anyway, new releases this week come from Aaron Lee Tasjan, Alkaline Trio, Amos Lee, Anna Calvi, Beanpole, Big Red Machine, Idles, Iron & Wine (an EP), Madeleine Peyroux, Mass Gothic, Meghan Trainor, Menace Beach, Muncie Girls, Swingin Utters, The Pineapple Thief, Thou, Troye Sivan, Why Don't We, Wild Nothing, Szun Waves, Mogwai (a soundtrack) and Delgres.

I'm off to Vietnam tomorrow so won't have much time to listen to this lot for a while. Anyway, new releases this week come from Aaron Lee Tasjan, Alkaline Trio, Amos Lee, Anna Calvi, Beanpole, Big Red Machine, Idles, Iron & Wine (an EP), Madeleine Peyroux, Mass Gothic, Meghan Trainor, Menace Beach, Muncie Girls, Swingin Utters, The Pineapple Thief, Thou, Troye Sivan, Why Don't We, Wild Nothing, Szun Waves, Mogwai (a soundtrack) and Delgres.
End of the Road for me

I hadn’t realised there was a new Swingin’ Utters release! I used to love them when I was a student

Curious to hear Big Red Machine and I'll give Wild Nothing a go. It's been weeks now since ive been excited about something but Spiritualized next week is the big one for me.

Went to see The Weather Station at The Cluny the other night (finally, after it was postponed due to sickness) - really enjoyed it, the ST album is well worth checking out.

Laurel's debut album is excellent too - seemed to go under the rader. South Coast is particular favourite from it.

Back