New kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had the same issue when ordering for my kid. Just arrived, printed perfectly. Ordered Monday, personalised and delivered today to Dublin - fair play to the club.

The quality is spot on generally. The badge looks much better in the flesh, plus it's great to have sponsors (front and back!) on the kids' shirts. Makes all the difference, that.

Bloody hell, back from the internet dead

Just received an MB for the eldest daughter, around the sponsor there's a faint line and about 3 inches up from the bottom there's a line and some red smudge marks on the white stripes!

Anyone else had these issues?

Just received an MB for the eldest daughter, around the sponsor there's a faint line and about 3 inches up from the bottom there's a line and some red smudge marks on the white stripes!

Anyone else had these issues?
My kids one had the feint line around the sponsor. It’s just where the plastic had been laid over the sponsor to heat transfer. Disappears after ironing

Just had a message from DHGate telling me there’s a £5 voucher to use so I’ve just ordered our home shirt for £8.21 with expected delivery between 10-23 September.

Just had a message from DHGate telling me there’s a £5 voucher to use so I’ve just ordered our home shirt for £8.21 with expected delivery between 10-23 September.

Estimating mid November for mine and I ordered it a few weeks ago! Wonder if shipping to Uk is just quicker presently.

Estimating mid November for mine and I ordered it a few weeks ago! Wonder if shipping to Uk is just quicker presently.
Now there are quite a lot up it seems to vary from listing to listing. Some are saying Oct-Nov and others saying mid/late Sept. I suspect the listings that go up first give a much longer date to
cover them in case they have delays in sourcing/manufacturing etc.

I’m pretty sure last season I ordered the same week the kit was revealed, the listing said delivery September and I had it before the end of June (definitely had it before I went on holiday the second week of July).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back