New kit

Has anyone had delivery of a personalized shirt yet ?
When I'm trying to order one for the bairn the mind squiggle is showing on every letter however on the faq it says it should only be on the first letter , can't get in touch with the club shop to ask

Has anyone had delivery of a personalized shirt yet ?
When I'm trying to order one for the bairn the mind squiggle is showing on every letter however on the faq it says it should only be on the first letter , can't get in touch with the club shop to ask

Don’t worry about it. The club will print it how it should look. There’s no way you’ll get the mind logo on each letter :lol: just type it out how you want it as on the order they will only see the name you put in that box.
The website is just shit

Last edited:
Always red socks, ALWAYS

I think black looks a different class, strips always look better when the socks are either darker than the shorts or the same colour imo. We've performed badly when wearing red socks in recent years, and generally performed better in black socks such as the Reid era.

Each of our league titles were won wearing black socks :cool:

Just buy them online, you can get the Nike Classic II socks for £4.46 a pair
What age they start though mate? Me bairns strip is 6-12 month
We ordered one Monday night and still waiting, no idea when it’s coming! Did you get an email or text telling you it’s dispatched?
I got a text mate saying dpd were delivering it. Ordered tuesday and it come yesterday. Probs worth chasing it up

Back