New kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
What age they start though mate? Me bairns strip is 6-12 month

I got a text mate saying dpd were delivering it. Ordered tuesday and it come yesterday. Probs worth chasing it up
I’ve left it an extra day cos of printing but even then it says 2-3 working days!

Ordered a top on wednesday getting delivered between 1-2pm today,mind i got nowt printed on the back so that could be why some tops are taking longer mebbe?

What age they start though mate? Me bairns strip is 6-12 month

I got a text mate saying dpd were delivering it. Ordered tuesday and it come yesterday. Probs worth chasing it up

dear me mate they’re still wearing them little white frilly things at that age aren’t they :lol: doubt you’ll get footy socks for that size anywhere

I think black looks a different class, strips always look better when the socks are either darker than the shorts or the same colour imo. We've performed badly when wearing red socks in recent years, and generally performed better in black socks such as the Reid era.

Each of our league titles were won wearing black socks :cool:
Won our last meaningful silverware wearing red socks.

I think black looks a different class, strips always look better when the socks are either darker than the shorts or the same colour imo. We've performed badly when wearing red socks in recent years, and generally performed better in black socks such as the Reid era.

Each of our league titles were won wearing black socks :cool:
We wore white socks when winning the old third division

Has anyone had delivery of a personalized shirt yet ?
When I'm trying to order one for the bairn the mind squiggle is showing on every letter however on the faq it says it should only be on the first letter , can't get in touch with the club shop to ask

Had the same issue when ordering for my kid. Just arrived, printed perfectly. Ordered Monday, personalised and delivered today to Dublin - fair play to the club.

The quality is spot on generally. The badge looks much better in the flesh, plus it's great to have sponsors (front and back!) on the kids' shirts. Makes all the difference, that.

Ordered mine from DH Gate for about a tenner on the day it was unveiled so will provide an update when/if it arrives. Quite excited to see what I end up with tbh. Getting the actual thing would be great but I quite like the idea of getting a 3rd Division knock off.

I have to be honest and say that the kit (the Avec one) I bought the youngest is frankly shite. It’s like something you’d buy in a Turkish market

Last edited:
My personalised strip,for me dad who turns 80 on Monday, arrived this morning. Spot on, no complaints at all, he will love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back