New it film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never had a film mess with my head as much as the original. Was a kid when I watched it, was scared shitless of plug holes and ponds for years:lol::lol: Serious error of judgement. The new trailer looks good, but Pennywise looks like dinky the clown from wwf, doesn't seem as scary looking as the Tim Curry character

Never had a film mess with my head as much as the original. Was a kid when I watched it, was scared shitless of plug holes and ponds for years:lol::lol: Serious error of judgement. The new trailer looks good, but Pennywise looks like dinky the clown from wwf, doesn't seem as scary looking as the Tim Curry character

It would be a hard act to follow trying to be better than the Tim Curry Pennywise.

He nailed that part imo.

It would be a hard act to follow trying to be better than the Tim Curry Pennywise.

He nailed that part imo.
He did, absolute horror. His mannerisms made it, that whole scene where he walks up to the open book, then his hand comes through was fantastically played out. The remake has a whiff of tagging on to the success of Stranger Things, but until I've seen it will give won't judge. There are a few King films that could also be remade following on from this

He did, absolute horror. His mannerisms made it, that whole scene where he walks up to the open book, then his hand comes through was fantastically played out. The remake has a whiff of tagging on to the success of Stranger Things, but until I've seen it will give won't judge. There are a few King films that could also be remade following on from this

I hope they don't remake the shining.

That will never be beaten.

They're remaking Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - with female leads FWIW - so a remake of The Shining isn't out of the question.

Nothing is sacred.

They're remaking Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - with female leads FWIW - so a remake of The Shining isn't out of the question.

Nothing is sacred.
After the ghostbusters remake nothing surprises me.

The shining has already had a remake though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back