New GTA trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the sandbox era:

Vice City
San Andreas
GTA IV
GTA III

Vice City was the ultimate, the soundtrack and the setting was absolutely awesome. San Andreas trumped it in other ways such as the open expanse to explore, But for me Vice City is still the king, it was perfect.

Vice City was incredible. It's almost 1am, I'm up for work at about 7:40am and I'm now heading onto youtube to search for Vice City's soundtrack. :lol:

From the sandbox era:

Vice City
San Andreas
GTA IV
GTA III

Vice City was the ultimate, the soundtrack and the setting was absolutely awesome. San Andreas trumped it in other ways such as the open expanse to explore, But for me Vice City is still the king, it was perfect.

This is correct. Too much other bullshit going on in SA, like eating, dating, going to the gym, pointless turf wars etc.

Some people on here appear to have been well and truly shown up like.

Been £30 to pre order on Tesco all day :lol:

Reduced further by Quidco and 500 Tesco clubcard points.

So less than £30 basically. Some muppets will still pay £45 for it though and come launch day post some excuse on here to try and convince themselves it was worth it by justifying it to people who don't really care.

Edit: Apparently the clubcard points are worth around a fiver, so for anyone who actually uses them, you're looking at around £22.60 after cashback and clubcard points are taken into account. Before its even released.

Thread for those interested: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/gra...-500-clubcard-points-1374089?page=19#comments

Says expired, but it still works.

Doesn't work now, for the £10 off voucher to work you need to spend £40 or more and the game is now £39.99

Doesn't work now, for the £10 off voucher to work you need to spend £40 or more and the game is now £39.99

I think you're meant to buy something cheap as well to take it over 40 quid mate. Not that arsed myself, just going to pick up when it comes out.

Some people on here appear to have been well and truly shown up like.

Been £30 to pre order on Tesco all day :lol:

Reduced further by Quidco and 500 Tesco clubcard points.

So less than £30 basically. Some muppets will still pay £45 for it though and come launch day post some excuse on here to try and convince themselves it was worth it by justifying it to people who don't really care.

Edit: Apparently the clubcard points are worth around a fiver, so for anyone who actually uses them, you're looking at around £22.60 after cashback and clubcard points are taken into account. Before its even released.

Thread for those interested: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/gra...-500-clubcard-points-1374089?page=19#comments

Says expired, but it still works.

:lol: :lol: It's not even out yet man ya daft twat.

I was going to pre order it but I may as well wait till nearer release, tesco take the money straight away.

I absolutely love long drives on GTA for some reason so very pleased with the bit in bold.

Used to like that about san andreas getting in the car knowing you were in for a long drive :lol:

takes you back to old places aswell as I usually find i stay in the newest place and never venture back to the starting places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back