New GTA trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

I suppose I'd rather see people buy overpriced GTA games than overpriced CoD games.

Don't think it's a bad price at all like. It's the going rate for most games nowadays and if its as good as it looks, It'll be spot on.

When it comes to games prices I just compare it to a night out, where it's easy to spend at least 40 quid. The game that I buy for 30-40 quid usually get a fair few hours play, GTA 5 will probably get a few days worth! Worth it for me like

Don't think it's a bad price at all like. It's the going rate for most games nowadays and if its as good as it looks, It'll be spot on.

Its not like. Unless you're talking about digital releases.

40 quid and above was the going rate 6 years ago, now its 30 at most barring certain exceptions.

When it comes to games prices I just compare it to a night out, where it's easy to spend at least 40 quid. The game that I buy for 30-40 quid usually get a fair few hours play, GTA 5 will probably get a few days worth! Worth it for me like
Aye but if you shop about you can save £5-£10. £43 is pretty expensive.

Play.com- £44.99
Amazon- £39.99
Shopto- £44.86
Grainger Games- £43.99
Asda- £42.97
Tesco- £40.00
Game- £44.99

All pretty similar prices so far but they might change between now and Spring next year like.

Apparently Guns N Roses fans have found out that My Michelle will be one of the Songs on GTA V, They are a little obsessive about all things GNR.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18dBU55S6P0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18dBU55S6P0[/ame]

Play.com- £44.99
Amazon- £39.99
Shopto- £44.86
Grainger Games- £43.99
Asda- £42.97
Tesco- £40.00
Game- £44.99

All pretty similar prices so far but they might change between now and Spring next year like.

FIFA 13 was the same price everywhere months before launch. Then the 30 quid offers came flying out.

Putting the flying car cheat in, then flying a quad bike over the countryside to K-Rose. Great stuff. :cool:

:eek: Great price? Really?!

This is the reason EA and the like take the piss and bring out DLC and stuff. Because muppets try to claim that paying over £40 for a game is a fair cop.

:eek: Great price? Really?!

This is the reason EA and the like take the piss and bring out DLC and stuff. Because muppets try to claim that paying over £40 for a game is a fair cop.

EA pumping out the same game every year with minor tweaks isnt really the same as one that comes every five years and is as big as this

Wrong again :lol::lol:

I'd love to know where people get these mythical prices from.

Last game I paid more than £30 for was Skyrim (£32 from ASDA), and I regretted it as a month later it was £23 or summit at Gamestation.

When they first come out :roll:

Obviously a few months down the line they are cheaper but worth saving a tenner for a month plus wait?

When I new game comes out I always expect to pay £40 plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back