New GTA trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick to Angry Birds mate, you're clearly out of your depth with anything else.

I remember everybody hyping up number 4 to be some amazing game then a got it and it was pretty shit. Its decent but not as good as people have made it out to be.

I remember everybody hyping up number 4 to be some amazing game then a got it and it was pretty shit. Its decent but not as good as people have made it out to be.

I think it was amazing. It just lacked the humour and sheer scale of San Andreas.

New York proved to be a pretty grim and gritty backdrop when compared to sunny California/Nevada as well, though that was to be expected.

they rekon this will be one of the first games to take the ps3 to the max .thats why it is taking so long .gta iv online was a fooking howl like hope this one is as good .

Last edited:
GTA is awesome. IV is a quality game, can't understand why people bitch about it. The new game looks like its going to be unreal, glad that all the countryside and everything is back.

Can't wait!

I think it was amazing. It just lacked the humour and sheer scale of San Andreas.

New York proved to be a pretty grim and gritty backdrop when compared to sunny California/Nevada as well, though that was to be expected.

Same here, it was a great game. Not as good as Vice City which was pretty much perfect but bloody good.

Looks like you can explore the full map on this new game right from the start which means it'll take me a few dozen hours of playing the game before I even start it.

GTA is awesome. IV is a quality game, can't understand why people bitch about it. The new game looks like its going to be unreal, glad that all the countryside and everything is back.

Can't wait!

I think it's just because San Andreas was such a monster of a game. That was their third attempt on the old console. I always thought GTA IV would be the 'beta' game on the current console, with a later title being the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back