New fitness type bloke at SAFC.

They shouldn't be playing till they are in condition, simple beep test will show if they can hit the mark, anyone who doesn't at this time of the season should be peddled in January, no excuse for it.
If they can't pass it 10 games into the season then they need to sacked immediately (injuries excused). Still not being fit by Christmas = send on loan to Crook.
What will Allamby be doing exactly??
Making the fat fuckers sweat I hope

It shouldn’t take the manager to sort this. It should be something that the club do for themselves - that sits outside of head coach functions. What happens when parkinson moves on and takes allamby with him - as he usually does?
If the guy does a quality job and we offer him a good package, if we get promoted, then he's potentially got a more lucrative career by staying with us, but lets see what happens with him and PP first.

Another of the Ross clan. Potter to leave I see
Good.
You know marra, the only saving grace from our drop down the divisions for me was the chance to dig out the ones that couldn’t be arsed and didn’t really give a shite about the club and what it means to us. I had high hopes, new beginning kind of thing. Yet on numerous occasions I’m seeing the same traits from lesser players. I’ve had cause many times to say at the match “ffs man just do your f**king job” how can this be? It really is beginning to boil my piss. I find myself more and more thinking if you dont want to be here just f**k off. Grow a pair and leave. But at least show some honesty. I’ve seen some shite down the years just as you and thousands of others have, I’ve always tried to be positive as that is my nature, but these buggers are testing me out.

Couldn't agree more mate.
I dont care if they drink 20 pints a night, as long as they do their job, these are not doing their jobs. My dad worked down the pit, he could hoy the beer down, but always went to work and put the effort in, these fuckers are taking the piss. One of my heroes, could apparently do 20 pints of Guinness in a night, and he was majestic for us, I met him recently as well :)

True. Methy pink pants should have a go at the PISS TAKING PARTY WITHIN THE SQUAD rather than having sly digs at the fans.

Last edited:
I dont care if they drink 20 pints a night, as long as they do their job, these are not doing their jobs. My dad worked down the pit, he could hoy the beer down, but always went to work and put the effort in, these fuckers are taking the piss. One of my heroes, could apparently do 20 pints of Guinness in a night, and he was majestic for us, I met him recently as well :)
I remember those twats from the tabloids constantly being on the backs of Venables team prior to Euro 96, but they were the most exciting England team that I can remember. Their passtimes were well documented, but they all looked fit and hungry for success, so while I agree that fitness is very important, it is not all about avoiding kebabs and beer, but training and bonding.
I remember those twats from the tabloids constantly being on the backs of Venables team prior to Euro 96, but they were the most exciting England team that I can remember. Their passtimes were well documented, but they all looked fit and hungry for success, so while I agree that fitness is very important, it is not all about avoiding kebabs and beer, but training and bonding.

Hopefully the intensity of training has gone up a notch, i think he would have preferred the Gillingham game wasnt on Tuesday so he could have poss done double sessions or atleast done high intensity training
Whats high intensity training?

Hopefully the intensity of training has gone up a notch, i think he would have preferred the Gillingham game wasnt on Tuesday so he could have poss done double sessions or atleast done high intensity training

Without any statements being made by anyone I was absolutely certain the reason we wanted tonights game delayed was so Parkinson could spend some time on the training pitch with the players. We've had shit loads of midweek games since he came here and we've had very little time in-between whereby he could get some decent training in. Only about two or three days where we didn't have a match the day before or the day after

Back