New fitness type bloke at SAFC.

Obviously Pip isn't happy with what he is seeing, good to see him doing something about it and quickly, providing the players buy into it of course....

If they dont buy into it they shouldnt be playing, I expect the fat club to all go lame in the very near future

They shouldn't be playing till they are in condition, simple beep test will show if they can hit the mark, anyone who doesn't at this time of the season should be peddled in January, no excuse for it.

That last game, 3 of them looked like they couldnt manage in an over 40s league, being paid thousands a week and they dont give a shit

It says in the article we already have good medical staff etc at the club so how come the players look totally unfit

The reality is they aren't unfit at all. Its a different malaise affecting performance. Players lack the self belief to express themselves and the confidence to leave their comfort zone. The negative approach Ross instilled has permeated every area of the pitch, no players take risks anymore. The fans being a bit disgruntled only reinforces the negativity loop. This is why I thought we needed a "big character" as manager. In my opinion it's not fitness that's lacking, it's the self confidence to try things, make those runs and express yourself on the pitch.....which is why imo we haven't seen any improvement since Parky rocked up. He was never the right man for the task in hand and all this lack of fitness bollocks is just that, bollocks.

Back