New doctor who

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is not the politics forum. You are allowed to have different opinions on here without people being snide. You might want to go and sit on your stairs while you have a think about that. Come back when you have learned the meaning of tolerance. See you next millennium.
Coming from one of the biggest trolls/WUMs on the smb :lol:

I seem to remember an episode where they 'revealed' she'd always been in the show, and had inserted in her footage with William Hartnell. As soon as that happened it became apparent they were pushing her as a far bigger character than she was. I agree with the Doctor's being portrayed as secondary to her as well.
She was introduced in three different time periods, that was the explanation of how that was possible. Once it was explained it was never mentioned again.

I seem to remember an episode where they 'revealed' she'd always been in the show, and had inserted in her footage with William Hartnell. As soon as that happened it became apparent they were pushing her as a far bigger character than she was. I agree with the Doctor's being portrayed as secondary to her as well.
I think that was down to Moffat wanting to be master of the universe, rather than just creating some decent stories.

Coming from one of the biggest trolls/WUMs on the smb :lol:

First I am not a troll. I always post honestly with my opinion. I would never waste time just saying something for the sake of it. You have to be really sad to do that.

Secondly, opinions can vary in threads such as this. There are zero reasons for anyone to bring twattish behaviour from other forums to this one because different opinions are not just tolerated here, they are welcomed by those with open minds.

Thirdly, despite other people sharing my opinion, you only found fit to dismiss me for having that opinion. You might want to think about that. I know myself how when you disagree with what a particular poster says you tend to go for fucks sake as soon as you see their user name, without even reading the post. Perhaps you need to remember the rule, respond to the post, not the poster.

Clara can always come back anarl as they made her and masie Williams characters immortal and they built their own TARDIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back