New doctor who

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacko100

Striker
announced tomorrow after the men's tennis final.

Her from broadchurch, Jodie Whittaker favourite with the bookies.

announced tomorrow after the men's tennis final.

Her from broadchurch, Jodie Whittaker favourite with the bookies.
The last ten seasons have been overall decent, but they might aswell cancel it now because Chris Chibnall taking over as show runner has been probably the weakest writer on the show since 2005 and *every* single person mentioned as Capaldi's replacement is completely underwhelming.

Is there anything in the Dr Who canon that specifically says the doctor must regenerate as a male?

I don't give a shiny shit if there is or isn't anything in Dr Who canon. It's my personal opinion based on the farce they made of the Master when they turned him female. Getting a conscience, flirting with the Doctor and self sacrifice are NOT and never should be any part of the makeup of the Master.

If they turn the Doctor into some sort of weeping willow, lusting over every bloke she meets and stroking kittens then that is not a Doctor that I want any part of. Stuff PC.

Is there anything in the Dr Who canon that specifically says the doctor must regenerate as a male?
Well apart from fifty odd years on TV and eleven consecutive instances of the Doctor regenerating as another male... well twelve, because David Tennant once regenerated into himself and made a David Tennant clone in the process who could go off and buck Billie Piper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back