New buyers put off by £20 million hole in accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's funny how he becomes more and more withdrawn from the club just as a negative story regarding the finances is about to break, isn't it?

Just before the crack about the Americans walking away and him only paying £5m for the club, he left Twitter and stayed in Oxford due to "abuse" and now, after maintaining since he arrived we dont need a CEO, one is suddenly appointed during a f***ing lockdown and this appears.
It's almost like his best mate is an ex journalist and PR expert

It's funny how he becomes more and more withdrawn from the club just as a negative story regarding the finances is about to break, isn't it?

Just before the crack about the Americans walking away and him only paying £5m for the club, he left Twitter and stayed in Oxford due to "abuse" and now, after maintaining since he arrived we dont need a CEO, one is suddenly appointed during a f***ing lockdown and this appears.
It's almost like his best mate is an ex journalist and PR expert
I agree with all of this except the expert bit

Didnt SD say on a podcast he was putting money in over the course of 5 years to cover the madrox loan? Didn't realise it was written off like. These accounts are going to be very interesting

Even if, as they stated, Sartori put £3m in (which now seems improbable) it would only value the club at £15m when it hasmd 2 years of parachute money coming in, massive season ticket sales and a load of good young uns in the academy.
How it's now allegedly worth more than twice that is anyone's guess. If the Mail report is correct? They want at least 7 times as much.

Got our club back though eh?

He also went on the radio twice and couldn't explain any of the accounts coherently

as I said I still want the fcukers out ASAP. They never gave me my club back

Things like this just highlight how powerless fans are now. It appears an owner can do what ever they like with a club that means so much to so many and all you can do is sit back and hope it somehow gets better. Footy is proper fooked now like.

The fact that sd does a radio interview on rr and cant understand why people call him a chancer and a dell boy is laughable.
The truth would always come out eventually I bet their plan was to sell the club before the next set of accounts was made available so they could run before shit hit the fan

Things like this just highlight how powerless fans are now. It appears an owner can do what ever they like with a club that means so much to so many and all you can do is sit back and hope it somehow gets better. Footy is proper fooked now like.

As I said, as much as a section of your fans acted like complete pillock, at least you don't sit and quietly whilst someone takes the piss out of your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back