New buyers put off by £20 million hole in accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

As ever I’ll save judgement pending grumpys take on the daily mail interpretation. But either way I suppose I’ll still want shot of the feckers ASAP

Normally I would err on the side of caution given the publication. However we all started slated them about 9 months ago when they reported how the deal to buy the club was structured. Donald publicly threatened to take them to court, it then started to look more likely they were correct.

As ever I’ll save judgement pending grumpys take on the daily mail interpretation. But either way I suppose I’ll still want shot of the feckers ASAP

Even if, as they stated, Sartori put £3m in (which now seems improbable) it would only value the club at £15m when it hasmd 2 years of parachute money coming in, massive season ticket sales and a load of good young uns in the academy.
How it's now allegedly worth more than twice that is anyone's guess. If the Mail report is correct? They want at least 7 times as much.

Got our club back though eh?
Normally I would err on the side of caution given the publication. However we all started slated them about 9 months ago when they reported how the deal to buy the club was structured. Donald publicly threatened to take them to court, it then started to look more likely they were correct.

He also went on the radio twice and couldn't explain any of the accounts coherently

This will be their defence. "It's the Daily Mail...Tory rag....They supported the Nazi".

The truth is there for everyone to see. People have been saying this for months. I'd believe the Daily Mail before I'd believe Stewart Donald!!!!
And the Times

Truth & daily mail :lol:

Keep burying your head in the sand. Fans who won't have a word said about these running the club into the ground are part of the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back