New buyers put off by £20 million hole in accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you have the arrogance to ask any poster on here for 'evidence' of something they say?

Your ridiculous, irritating posts and hideous spelling [that you clearly do on purpose] mark you out as an absolute wind-up merchant, and you obviously take satisfaction from annoying people on here. You disappear for long periods, the return and never stop from writing acres and acres of misinformed hyperbole, and clearly see yourself as the fountain of all knowledge on SAFC despite having supposedly never set foot in the SOL.

How sad? How weird?
io dont set mself up as afont of knowledge on safc..te fuigures i quote are the ones..er othe postser quote..like the £20m..i idnt oiginafe that..they did..
and the acounts of safc are not in sunderland mara.they ae in companies house! a=i hace never claimed to have any info that isnt publically availale..im not a pretend itk no am i someone who calls foiotball club owners tieves and worse tahan sex offenders..go whine at them..

£10 million of that was from FPP

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
yes seems liek it..doesnt it.,ad te have to repay the yanks personally..point is safc got the mone and it ill come from their pockesets eventuall..

youdont think quinn and his maftes used thei own cash do you? i doubt they put even £4m in of thier own..it was all borrowed"

the behaviour of some folk on hee..the lack of a basic moral compass..is revolting..im out of here..and am very close to epudiating m support for suderland...reading tis boad for a deacade,..pone of te tings that pushed me more into the club..was the passion ofthe fans..im not that pasisonate about sagfc..but i thought safc fans were good people..and wanted the club to make tjem happy as it means so much..bit the laxzy, amolaify kf some on here makes me wish, today at least, the club went bust so they could suffer for their lack of decency,

the behaviour of some folk on hee..the lack of a basic moral compass..is revolting..im out of here..and am very close to epudiating m support for suderland...reading tis boad for a deacade,..pone of te tings that pushed me more into the club..was the passion ofthe fans..im not that pasisonate about sagfc..but i thought safc fans were good people..and wanted the club to make tjem happy as it means so much..bit the laxzy, amolaify kf some on here makes me wish, today at least, the club went bust so they could suffer for their lack of decency,

Goodbye and fuck off.

You won't be missed.

Is that in Spanish?

Tada you attention seeking tit.

Charles old boy don’t take things so personally.

Do yourself a favour, invest in a dictionary and repeat this mantra several times before posting again....
“I must check the accuracy of my spelling before I click Post reply”

Not sure how you have come to that conclusion but i dare say multi millionaire Charlie Methven has better things to do then spend most his days on here

Like what? Steal money from a football club?

Eat my shit you f***ing soft little wanker.

Have a lovely day now

Bye

Tahnk FKCU! IE'V dvepied DSLEXAI rED..A.IBG your'e PSOST

Off you fuck then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back