New buyers put off by £20 million hole in accounts

the behaviour of some folk on hee..the lack of a basic moral compass..is revolting..im out of here..and am very close to epudiating m support for suderland...reading tis boad for a deacade,..pone of te tings that pushed me more into the club..was the passion ofthe fans..im not that pasisonate about sagfc..but i thought safc fans were good people..and wanted the club to make tjem happy as it means so much..bit the laxzy, amolaify kf some on here makes me wish, today at least, the club went bust so they could suffer for their lack of decency,
Don't le;;t teh droor hti your asre on teh wyay outt

hen did ill ok at leciester? the people on here tell me hill is a non league nobody? know im hearing he dealt ith premier legaue managers?
ainsworth has no ambition anyay..he has never tied to leave for anyone..not nescessaril ablack mark against safc..

sorry when did hill ork at leciester and so get to know pearson?
and e know the chaiman over rules hill all the time..so what does his view matter?
As for your mate hill I do know he was chased out of the mighty Whitehawk as they all hated him there, or what about the mighty Academy man Paul Reid who does his job from Southampton.
A good friend of mine with links to above club could not stop laughing when I told him they were running show at our place.
Surplus to Requirements at whitehawk, Ir is that a lie as well?

the behaviour of some folk on hee..the lack of a basic moral compass..is revolting..im out of here..and am very close to epudiating m support for suderland...reading tis boad for a deacade,..pone of te tings that pushed me more into the club..was the passion ofthe fans..im not that pasisonate about sagfc..but i thought safc fans were good people..and wanted the club to make tjem happy as it means so much..bit the laxzy, amolaify kf some on here makes me wish, today at least, the club went bust so they could suffer for their lack of decency,

Thank fuck for that!:p

Sorry if this is old hat but..... from that I could read (about 30% of what he posted) Kildare Mackem often slated CM and SD.

So what makes some of you people certain that he's CM? Has he ever explained why he's on this board if he has no connection to the city, much less the club itself?

Sorry if this is old hat but..... from that I could read (about 30% of what he posted) Kildare Mackem often slated CM and SD.

So what makes some of you people certain that he's CM? Has he ever explained why he's on this board if he has no connection to the city, much less the club itself?
It’s just a running theme on here tbh.

It’s the thing to do for likes,bullying posters seems to acceptable for some reason.Im of the opinion you should talk to someone as though they are sitting in front of you.
It’s quite obvs it’s not Chas.

amd why he named himself after Ellis Short's company, which Donald and Methven bought?

It’s just a running theme on here tbh.

It’s the thing to do for likes,bullying posters seems to acceptable for some reason.Im of the opinion you should talk to someone as though they are sitting in front of you.
It’s quite obvs it’s not Chas.

Come off it man he’s got every feckers back up from day 1.

You did well to read 30%

Back