New Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe you should ask the question why are youngsters preferring to join Washington rather than stay or join other established clubs. The fact is Washington have a great youth policy that promote to the 1st team so you looking from a far are just speculating without any evidence at all.
Which people are perfectly entitled to do. If Washington sign anymore of the regions best youth talent then I'm sure that eyebrows will start to be raised. Whether WCC like it or not that is the situation.

Its a bit like SAFC being promoted to the PL, signing Messi and Ronaldo, out of the blue and everyone saying "WTF"?

Ash Thorpe .

One of the most arrogant people I've noticed.

9 first class games for Durham and people think he's something special.

Mind you he used to sell the cotton traders stuff on ebay at a cheaper rate acquired via someone at Washington CC :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You could choose not to read about them of course

Which is what I plan on doing.

Just wish the season would hurry now so we can all get back to moaning about Muchall :lol:

This Washington stuff is boring, never mentioned on here before, suddenly sign a couple of bairns who they claimed were always theirs (how does that work I don't know), and people are on here like a dog with 2 cocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is what I plan on doing.

Just wish the season would hurry now so we can all get back to moaning about Muchall :lol:

This Washington stuff is boring, never mentioned on here before, suddenly sign a couple of bairns who they claimed were always theirs (how does that work I don't know), and people are on here like a dog with 2 cocks.

Aye mate

Would rather read about local clubs politics than nowt tho

Sometime this board needs a kick up the arse

Is it true washy have up to 100 youngsters attending most training sessions? Pretty easy to get the best young uns that way?

Not bothered bout Washington, wish them well. Wish I wa good enough to play for them!

It seems to me that someone's made a mountain out of a molehill. The coming season sees the biggest shake up of local cricket since the formation of the NEPL, and if the clubs involved want to make the most of new opportunities then they have to grow. Nobody is forced to play anywhere they don't want to and every club have the right to ask anyone who they want to play for them, it's part of the way club cricket works, to think otherwise is extremely naive.

It seems to me that someone's made a mountain out of a molehill. The coming season sees the biggest shake up of local cricket since the formation of the NEPL, and if the clubs involved want to make the most of new opportunities then they have to grow. Nobody is forced to play anywhere they don't want to and every club have the right to ask anyone who they want to play for them, it's part of the way club cricket works, to think otherwise is extremely naive.
Time to move on. Fixtures are out so hopefully that will now provide some talking points junior cricket wise.

Which people are perfectly entitled to do. If Washington sign anymore of the regions best youth talent then I'm sure that eyebrows will start to be raised. Whether WCC like it or not that is the situation.

Its a bit like SAFC being promoted to the PL, signing Messi and Ronaldo, out of the blue and everyone saying "WTF"?

Nothing like that at all really...

One player followed to play for the same club as his Dad as he became the club professional, One has been there since he was 8 years old and the other, being Pottsy, has joined after a falling out with Philli.

Your talking about one player, who just maybe, has decided after speaking with his Dad and other coaches, that Washington would be a good place for him to go?

dont no about washy poaching players but remember been about 15 nd been told by someone from this awsome club that I was a little wanker nd got abused for a good 5 mins great people at the club eh

no was player against them in cup tie when they had billy teasdale nd his mate

nobody seems to have answered my question...............

if these players are super duper etc and washington are claiming they were washington products from a young age blah blah, why have they been allowed to play for other clubs?

nobody seems to have answered my question...............

if these players are super duper etc and washington are claiming they were washington products from a young age blah blah, why have they been allowed to play for other clubs?

What do you mean by 'why have they been allowed to play for other clubs'

Who are you referring to? It doesn't make sense..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back