New 24hrs in Police Custody

Seen this behaviour so much.

Get caught red handed doing something and instantly turn on the tears and go for the sympathy.
I would have called her out on it and ask to speak to the surgeon who operated on her back to get the low down.

Pleased she got bang to rights in the end, she asked so many blokes to do the job that sooner of later someone would have said yes.
She certainly had the cash waiting and ready to go.

Seen this behaviour so much.

Get caught red handed doing something and instantly turn on the tears and go for the sympathy.
I would have called her out on it and ask to speak to the surgeon who operated on her back to get the low down.

Pleased she got bang to rights in the end, she asked so many blokes to do the job that sooner of later someone would have said yes.
She certainly had the cash waiting and ready to go.

I dipped in and out of watching this..............did it say where she got all that cash from?

She had 18k and was getting quotes for 5-10k

“Getting quotes” sounds absolutely ridiculous talking about having someone killed, but that’s basically what it was.

I’m wondering if she got bumped out of a few grand and that person obviously never came forward. Her last partner who found the cash in the first place,I’m sure he told the police that there was Over 23k and that was only days before her arrest.

Unless 5k went into the polis Christmas party fund 🎉 😁

Surely she would have been better off putting her efforts into planning on doing it herself. She was just asking random people who helped her with her car. Worst secret ever

“Getting quotes” sounds absolutely ridiculous talking about having someone killed, but that’s basically what it was.

I’m wondering if she got bumped out of a few grand and that person obviously never came forward. Her last partner who found the cash in the first place,I’m sure he told the police that there was Over 23k and that was only days before her arrest.

Unless 5k went into the polis Christmas party fund 🎉 😁
She would have been better off creating a comparethemurderer.com website, siiimples.

Saved it maybe? What was her job? There's just been a poor schoolboy stabbed to death after his ex-girlfriend paid a gang £154 quid to murder him.

Possibly yeah, but you have to ask yourself why has she got that much cash hidden in the house?

Thats awful that, £154 for a young lads life. In my eyes, she's worse then the scum who done it.

Back