New 24hrs in Police Custody

Saved it maybe? What was her job? There's just been a poor schoolboy stabbed to death after his ex-girlfriend paid a gang £154 quid to murder him.
Disgusting, is that the poor bairn that got stabbed in Reading ? :cry: :cry:
Just watched them back to back, what in god's good earth would anybody see in her, the conniving evil bitch.
Felt sorry for the bloke who actually did love her, crying at the end - she really had her claws in that poor bugger bless him :cry:

Last edited:
Disgusting, is that the poor bairn that got stabbed in Reading ? :cry: :cry:

Felt sorry for the bloke who actually did love her, crying at the end - she really had her claws in that poor bugger bless him :cry:
FFS is that the reason the Reading lad got killed?
Think that bloke needs to attend some self esteem classes. She was minging too but did seem very capable of head f##king people.

What happened to spoiler alert 😡
Avoided this thread until i watched both ,some people have nee sense
Watched both last night, she just a horrible human being, an oxygen thief.

Just one question that was left unanswered - where the hell did she get all that cash?
Wasn't that much really,save a bit ,bit left in a will , sell something ...it was the cash sum that sealed the case .If she was skint she's just a mad dreamer with no way to pay anyone

Last edited:
Just watched the second one. I was close to putting my foot through the telly.
I'm sure the coppers deal with variations of that every day but the whole back pain, illness, gluten free carry on would have had me battered.
You sort of forgot about it as the show went on but Earl's mother was a gift. :lol:

Obvious he was going to get off when the documentary people were interviewing him.

A horrible, horrible, bullshitting, bitch.
Just watched the second one. I was close to putting my foot through the telly.
I'm sure the coppers deal with variations of that every day but the whole back pain, illness, gluten free carry on would have had me battered.

Abso bloody lutely. Try that shit in scunny, now Grimsby, nick and see if anyone nips out for you mind. No f***ing chance!

Last edited:

Back