New 24hrs in Police Custody

Was hoping to watch a few of these on catch up but nowt on All 4 apart from the cartel episode that aired recently. Anyone know if they’re on any of the normal streaming platforms?

This is the case for anyone interested..

Was hoping to watch a few of these on catch up but nowt on All 4 apart from the cartel episode that aired recently. Anyone know if they’re on any of the normal streaming platforms?

Last edited:

Yeah that annoys me, almost every C4 stuff is on there bar them

The strangest one was that Polish lad who killed that Indian lad for no reason in that hotel, so bizarre.

She's obsessed with the first husband, livid that she couldn't control him and turned murderous when he was granted custody of their kid. A truly dangerous lady, she's feigning illness which is another fucked up mental problem and wants him dead. She'll probably not get much jail time but I hope hubby 1 gets put in the witness protection program and she never finds out where he is (or her daughter as she's poison).

She's obsessed with the first husband, livid that she couldn't control him and turned murderous when he was granted custody of their kid. A truly dangerous lady, she's feigning illness which is another fucked up mental problem and wants him dead. She'll probably not get much jail time but I hope hubby 1 gets put in the witness protection program and she never finds out where he is (or her daughter as she's poison).
She got 9 and a half years.

Back