Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaking bad is class like
Dexter got boring and couldn't get in to Fargo, each to their own though
Might be worth trying Season 2 of Fargo, it doesn't follow on from the first series, it stars Jesse Plemons (meth damon) from Breaking Bad.

:eek: Wow. Thought it was terrible. Gave up after persisting and suffering through 6 episodes

Just couldn’t get away with the acting , and all the sisters looking alike :)

It’s nee narcos like

Absolutely loved the first three series of Narcos, best thing I’ve watched for years but I only watched 6 or so episodes of the latest series. Thought it was really poor in comparison.

Reactions: DJP
I just started Ozark the other week, nearly through the first series, it's decent, like financial breaking bad.
Fargo is excellent, series 1 based on the film, series 2 isn't but it's great in itself, watched the first 2 of series 3 and wasn't that arsed... will try again.
True Detective, series 1 is class, series 2 is meh... haven't watched 3 yet.
Norsemen is quite funny, Norwegian (i think) comedy about Vikings, had me bad laughing a few times.
Breaking Bad is amazing, as is Better Call Saul, if you haven't watched the former you've been living under a rock.
Sons of Anarchy is hit & miss, in hindsight it's a big investment for what it is, but has come good moments, some shite n all like.
Brooklyn 99 - funny, easy to watch.
Dexter - really good until season 4 (Trinity), then limps home badly.
Peaky Blinders - Starts well, third series is off it's tits, then returns to form in series 4...
End of the F**king World - Like teenage english Dexter, i quite enjoyed it, only 1 series.

Amount of hours i've wasted on netflix is quite depressing listed like that... then i think how many hours of Sunderland i've watched and suddenly it's not so bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back