Netflix

Critically acclaimed like. I enjoyed it and don’t like horror stuff usually. Maybe a bit tame for people who are into that sort of thing. Creepy as fuck.
My thoughts too. Not usually in to horrors either. However I’d say it was potentially more of a thriller.

Some good jump scares but doesn’t overuse them like most horror/thrillers these days. And some good creepy, atmospheric parts too.

Ending was a bit shit though.

Started watching Suits on the recommendation of a friend. Pretty bog standard American procedural drama. Not sure I’ll watch any more.
It was my hangover telly watching. I can sit and watch and nobody is getting beat up but there is a bit of interest.

It is pretty standard American fodder but perfect for a three hour stint on settee with lots of re hydrating.

but but meghan is in it!!

This is basically the only thing keeping me going with it.

Louis Litt makes me want to not watch it.

It was my hangover telly watching. I can sit and watch and nobody is getting beat up but there is a bit of interest.

It is pretty standard American fodder but perfect for a three hour stint on settee with lots of re hydrating.

In the last episode I watched Mike literally got beat up :lol:

Doing my nut with this utter garbage mind. Watched all the of the series but each episode was like having root canal without an anesthetiser. I kept waiting for it to be good and then was so far in when it wasn’t, watched the kernt until the end.
I put my foot down and fucked it off.

Kingdom, south korean zombie show. Really enjoyed the first season. Not your typical zombie show and has intersting twists and political story.
Is dubbed in english too if you are a hater of subtitles, i prefer subtitled and in korean though.

Have a look at Rake and Maron .Well made,great scripts,funny and easy to leave a few weeks and go back to

Rake is class once it gets going. Season one starts off a bit mainstream but once it gets going it reminds me of Californication. Cleaver Green is one of the all time great memorable TV characters IMO.

This is basically the only thing keeping me going with it.

Louis Litt makes me want to not watch it.

In the last episode I watched Mike literally got beat up :lol:

Ah man, Louis Litt is probably the best character in it once it gets going!

He becomes less of an arsehole as it goes on

Very much so. Or at least a loads funnier arsehole rather than regular arsehole.

Last edited:
I thought Ozark was average and gave up after about 8 eps, over hyped imo, its not crap though.

Back