Netflix

Breaking bad is class like
Dexter got boring and couldn't get in to Fargo, each to their own though
Might be worth trying Season 2 of Fargo, it doesn't follow on from the first series, it stars Jesse Plemons (meth damon) from Breaking Bad.

:eek: Wow. Thought it was terrible. Gave up after persisting and suffering through 6 episodes

Just couldn’t get away with the acting , and all the sisters looking alike :)

It’s nee narcos like

Absolutely loved the first three series of Narcos, best thing I’ve watched for years but I only watched 6 or so episodes of the latest series. Thought it was really poor in comparison.

I just started Ozark the other week, nearly through the first series, it's decent, like financial breaking bad.
Fargo is excellent, series 1 based on the film, series 2 isn't but it's great in itself, watched the first 2 of series 3 and wasn't that arsed... will try again.
True Detective, series 1 is class, series 2 is meh... haven't watched 3 yet.
Norsemen is quite funny, Norwegian (i think) comedy about Vikings, had me bad laughing a few times.
Breaking Bad is amazing, as is Better Call Saul, if you haven't watched the former you've been living under a rock.
Sons of Anarchy is hit & miss, in hindsight it's a big investment for what it is, but has come good moments, some shite n all like.
Brooklyn 99 - funny, easy to watch.
Dexter - really good until season 4 (Trinity), then limps home badly.
Peaky Blinders - Starts well, third series is off it's tits, then returns to form in series 4...
End of the F**king World - Like teenage english Dexter, i quite enjoyed it, only 1 series.

Amount of hours i've wasted on netflix is quite depressing listed like that... then i think how many hours of Sunderland i've watched and suddenly it's not so bad.

Last edited:

Back