Netflix

Got high hopes for Criminal - and with David Tennant too. Available today - well the UK ones are. 12 different stories set across 4 different countries, guessing the others drop later.

Last edited:
Well took me about two weeks but just finished getting through series 1- 5 of Breaking Bad. Wow!.... just wow! Bryan Cranston was excellent as Walter White. Loved how Walter was very likeable at the start and other the course of the 5 series he became really dark and twisted and a complete sociopath. Amazing show don’t know how I hadn’t seen it before now.

New Dave Chapelle stand up is a bit brutal ,like an offensive Gervais :eek:
Dave Chapelle is cracking - he has a few good specials on Netflix.

I can also recommend any by Jim Jeffries (the earlier ones are best), "Thoughts and Prayers"by Anthony Jeselnik (dark as feck) and "Hard Knock Wife" by Ali Wong.

Well took me about two weeks but just finished getting through series 1- 5 of Breaking Bad. Wow!.... just wow! Bryan Cranston was excellent as Walter White. Loved how Walter was very likeable at the start and other the course of the 5 series he became really dark and twisted and a complete sociopath. Amazing show don’t know how I hadn’t seen it before now.
You can watch El Camino now!

Back