Netflix

I was watching G.L.O.W but I am starting to wane from it. I am so into Manifest on Sky One through my NOW TV membership. I am also wanting to get into BuzzFeed on YouTube. Both things my lass is into. Manifest is a massive hit with me so it is safe to assume BuzzFeed will.

Just finished Titans which I thought was really good. Was totally suffering superhero fatigue after the marvel barrage after the last few years but this is excellent, best thing DC have done imho.

Another Life

Katee Sackhoff leads a mission to discover the source of a alien probe sent to earth.

It’s not bad.... unfortunately the crew are quite annoying and didn’t feel any empathy when they start meeting unfortunate (?) accidents.

No doubt already been mentioned but Money Heist is excellent! I was originally put off by the uninspired title (La Casa de Papel is the Spanish name) noticed it scrolling up on Netflix for ages before I watched, for some reason I saw the promo pictures and assumed it was about an American college basketball betting scam or something??! (It's not) - Anyway really enjoyed it

Back