Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's good but I hate the fact the US version has series on it that the UK one does not, ie s3 of peaky blinders and s2 of the last kingdom.

I'm a user on my sons account (he's at Uni). I often spend more time browsing the menus than watching it tbh. That's what it was like browsing the shelves of videos in the early days of video rentals before blockbuster etc . I agree its pretty decent value even if i were paying the bill. I did enjoy the making of a murder documentary ...very riveting stuff.
I thought it was a good analogy, there is a lot of shite in there.

I think they've upped their game in the he last year or so, new show air weekly instead of about a year after they finish in the states. There's a decent back catalogue of shows to binge on too.

I use Kodi less and less for TV.

As far as I'm aware I have 5 different households on my sub (could be more of they've given it to anyone else). I pay for 4k so get 4 concurrent licences. They all have the same brief, they can use it up until the point I can't then I'll change the password and they can pay for their own.

I'm a bit more cagey about giving my prime details out as it means they'd have my Amazon account, it has my debit card details saved.

Ditched Sky and use Now TV (for football when I want to watch a match, which isn't often) and Netflix instead. Spot on.
I would get a now TV sub if it had an app on my android TV and fire stick.

As it is needing a separate box or loading up the PS4 puts me off. Got a sub for GoT during season 6 and ended up using Kodi for 7 of the episodes as we watched them in bed.

Precisely. It shows up the likes of sky for the complete load of cacka that it is.

Netflix has something for everyone. Kids watch all sorts on it. I can dig out documentaries on stuff like cyber crime to planet earth or watching the likes of House of Cards, Breaking Bad etc.

I pay for Amazon Prime as well as its so cheap really for everything you get bundled into the service.

This.

The Music service is very good too.

i binned it off because the content didnt change very often and the film selection is crap. sky is good value and way better if you haggle a deal every year. i dont watch vast amounts of tv at all mind. sky movies OD is far better than netflix.

Just started watching mindhunter. Enjoyed first episode. Will probably watch the whole lot in a week.

The ozarks is canny as well.

Well bugger me with a cricket bat, I had no idea such things existed.

Me neither. But having looked into it a bit when I found out about it I learned that the long list of categories has been there for some time. Quite why it is 'hidden' I have no idea. Try putting 'hidden netflix categories' into the Google search box, lots of stuff pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back