Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking about signing up, but remember people saying (yonks ago mind) that the content wasn't great.

Has it improved? Is it worth it for the "casual" film watcher? Does it offer anything that other sources ;)don't? Was thinking of giving the free trial a whirl but know I'd end up being too dilatory to cancel it.

Was thinking about signing up, but remember people saying (yonks ago mind) that the content wasn't great.

Has it improved? Is it worth it for the "casual" film watcher? Does it offer anything that other sources ;)don't?
Was thinking of giving the free trial a whirl but know I'd end up being too dilatory to cancel it.

No, no & no.

Has it improved? Is it worth it for the "casual" film watcher? Does it offer anything that other sources ;)don't? Was thinking of giving the free trial a whirl but know I'd end up being too dilatory to cancel it.
You can do a free months trial and cancel at any time if you do sign up; no contract.

For films it isn't great, but some quality Netflix originals and kids stuff it's decent, plus the Ultra 4K content is increasing.

As someone mentioned, content can be found on kodi, but it's much easier to access via Netflix on a smart TV and better quality.

First month is free. Just signup and see what you think mate. Everyone's taste is different.

The lack of content is obvious but I thought it was worth it for the uhd alone. Also when you get the uhd package you can use up to 5 devices at the same time so you could potentially share it with your mates

Cheers all, think I'll give the free month a whirl.

Is it easy to cancel and what's the recommended entertainment? Narcoss, Star Trek and what Netflix originals?

Is Banshee available?

Great value I think, I get the Uhd package and there loads of dolby vision/hdr stuff comming all the time.

Like people say there loads of great Netflix originals on there and aa ton of great documentaries.

I signed up with the intention of watching a couple of series I wanted in the free month then cancel but realised there was tons more that peaked my interest so decided to keep it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back