Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the price of a pizza a month, sky is the price of a car tyre every month.

I have both like cause I'm minted but for £6 it's really good value and Netflix originals are good.

I just get it when a new series of what I like comes out i.e Better Call Saul, Stranger Things, watch them all then cancel it again.

I have both like cause I'm minted but for £6 it's really good value and Netflix originals are good.

Precisely. It shows up the likes of sky for the complete load of cacka that it is.

Netflix has something for everyone. Kids watch all sorts on it. I can dig out documentaries on stuff like cyber crime to planet earth or watching the likes of House of Cards, Breaking Bad etc.

I pay for Amazon Prime as well as its so cheap really for everything you get bundled into the service.

There has just been an advert on the box about Now TV, any thoughts on this? Guess it's not as convenient as I believe it requires a bit of kit, but other than that?

There has just been an advert on the box about Now TV, any thoughts on this? Guess it's not as convenient as I believe it requires a bit of kit, but other than that?
I'm a tech novice but Netflix is built into play station's Smart tvs etc.
There's lots of options out there sky/virgin I player etc but I think it's the best bits if all of them. Watched The Nice guys last night ,came out last year .Narcos was brilliant ,better call Saul .I've about 3 series on the go and me and my son have our stuff we watch together .It's not all exclusive but I found them there .Banshee is on there btw

got 3 months free with chromecast , its ok but I'd rather pay for a news server.

USED to visit a forum where you could get other people's password for netflix that had spyware etc on pc & passwords got shared.

its a godsend in our house at times when we need the kids occupied for half an hour, there's always something on there for them, my nearly 6 year old twins have been loving all the attenboroughs and also horrible histories, i manage to watch a few war films when on a late at work and ive also discovered still game series 1-6 and its hilarious classic red dwarf too, some good war documentaries aswell

I was sceptical but then found narcos was fantastic

Enjoying breaking bad too. Saul is hilarious so will prolly watch the spin off show too
I avoided it thinking it would be a poor imitation but its class.

I just get it when a new series of what I like comes out i.e Better Call Saul, Stranger Things, watch them all then cancel it again.
Not much chance of finding new stuff then
i've watched loads from just browsing and taking a punt

8 pizzas might have helped your comparison

Last edited:
Thats a bit of a kernt thing to do.

I know , I wasn't after netflix passwords as you can download that stuff. it was multi hoster password's & got scared i'd get caught . so started paying for 2 multi hosters. but they had passwords & scams for everything on this dodgy site . not been there in years and can't remember site.

Not much chance of finding new stuff then
i've watched loads from just browsing and taking a punt

Well it obviously doesn't cancel straight away, you still get the whole month, so plenty of time to take a punt on new stuff, but I very rarely find anything I really like, hence why I cancel it. Plus I find NOWTV to be better tbh.

:lol:

I pay my sub, I use it enough to justify it. I have prime too. Use Kodi to fill the gaps.

I'm a user on my sons account (he's at Uni). I often spend more time browsing the menus than watching it tbh. That's what it was like browsing the shelves of videos in the early days of video rentals before blockbuster etc . I agree its pretty decent value even if i were paying the bill. I did enjoy the making of a murder documentary ...very riveting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back