Neil Warnock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you suggesting Moyes was working?

At least he knew what players to get rid of. The new manager whoever it is will have to evaluate the squad and people are lining up to write them off already.

Look at the reaction to McInnes and Warnock. I'd be happy with both think we'll finish top 10 regardless.

At least he knew what players to get rid of. The new manager whoever it is will have to evaluate the squad and people are lining up to write them off already.

Look at the reaction to McInnes and Warnock. I'd be happy with both think we'll finish top 10 regardless.

Players had already made the decision for him mate. Thats why he brought in Pienaar, Lescott, Gibson.

Are you suggesting Moyes was working?

Personally I agree with Kev, it's not a matter of proclaiming Moyes was a success, he was an unmitigated disaster, but he survived that long and with pre-season plans drawn up and players identified, he had to be given at least the start of the Championship.

I'm aware he walked away, an act of a coward, but fans sitting here claiming during his tenure that 'anyone else will do' have proven to be severely misguided because this transfer window is probably the most crucial in recent history and personally the players Moyes was identifying (well, we were linked to) gave me optimism because it's what we needed. Guys like Warnock couldn't give 2 shits about the future of the club, they'll be looking at short term success and we will be stuck in the same cycle of the previous years, with far inferior players.

shame he didnt know what players to bring on wasn't it , oh and if your happy with warnock or mcinnes you need heglp.

Despise Warnock as a bloke but he gets his teams playing for him and has a very good record at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back