Neil Warnock

Status
Not open for further replies.

shame he didnt know what players to bring on wasn't it , oh and if your happy with warnock or mcinnes you need heglp.

And who do you want?... The Lincoln manager. Haway :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where McInnes was sacked at Bristol City after his only stint at English management Warnock, 67, has won six promotions and is already a bookies bet to lead Cardiff to another one next season if Sunderland

:cool: Prefer Warnock ower the jock

Where McInnes was sacked at Bristol City after his only stint at English management Warnock, 67, has won six promotions and is already a bookies bet to lead Cardiff to another one next season if Sunderland

Nah, DM is in his way a good old Rangers connection at the club again

He would probably get us out of that league but we would have to get rid straight away so it would be a very short term appointment. Not worth it really, if they want stability

Exactly this. In the Champiosnhip Warnock is actually alright. Bit of a nob, but gets results. Wouldnt cut it in the prem however and would need replacing.

Warnocks had more promotions than conte and klopp combined. I know who I'd rather have

Personally I agree with Kev, it's not a matter of proclaiming Moyes was a success, he was an unmitigated disaster, but he survived that long and with pre-season plans drawn up and players identified, he had to be given at least the start of the Championship.

I'm aware he walked away, an act of a coward, but fans sitting here claiming during his tenure that 'anyone else will do' have proven to be severely misguided because this transfer window is probably the most crucial in recent history and personally the players Moyes was identifying (well, we were linked to) gave me optimism because it's what we needed. Guys like Warnock couldn't give 2 shits about the future of the club, they'll be looking at short term success and we will be stuck in the same cycle of the previous years, with far inferior players.
No one has been proven anything yet because, the last time I checked, we still were without a manager.
In absolutely no world whatsoever did David Moyes deserve anything, other than to be sacked at the earliest opportunity.

Way past his sell by date. Exactly what we don't need right now.

If this is a serious target. There's going to be major uproar.

Way past his sell by date. Exactly what we don't need right now.

If this is a serious target. There's going to be major uproar.
Past his sell by date :confused:

Went to Rotherham kept them up at a canter

Left there to gan to Cardiff Rotherham went straight back down

Past his sell by date :confused:

Went to Rotherham kept them up at a canter

Left there to gan to Cardiff Rotherham went straight back down

f***ing hell hank, are you actually comparing a club like ours to Rotherham?

Warnock would have been a decent appointment in the early 90s. Not now ffs.

At least he knew what players to get rid of.

Two aspects to that........Did Conte also know which Chelsea players to get rid of after they massively underperformed under Mourinho season 2015/16......OR did he get more out of what he inherited AND added astutely to the squad. Moyes did the exact opposite.....got far less out of the players he inherited and added some real stinkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back