Neighbour disputes

Take your choice dont you , consider how your actions impact on the quality of life of your close neighbours and seek permissions ( even if technically you dont need it ) or just reduce that quality cos you can .
Then they do what they 'can' .
I think the real kicker was when he had filled his bit with cars and vans and couldn't get his wheely bin out he thought it was ok to use my remaining lawn as a path. In addition they were prone to having large weekend parties that filled up the whole cul de sac and there was a couple of incidences of thier guests bumping locals cars and driving off, plus said guests also, finding his drive full, would walk across my grass and front window to get into his .
So yes i could be arsed , type of bloke that just shits on you if youre daft enough to let him . Not really a bad bloke , just one of the vanguard of the me me me generation .
They were walking through your garden to get into his? How does that work?

They were walking through your garden to get into his? How does that work?
We originally had a shared front lawn .(imagine 2 houses at right angles with one patch of grass in front ) .He paved over his half and then when he had all his vehicles on couldn't walk on it so used to cut across the lawn ( which was then all mine ) to get to back/side gate .Was a nightmare when they had a garden party never ending stream of people walking past my lounge window . Type of bloke that wouldnt say to his mates " be right with the neighbours mind keep it down " . Just thick as fuck interpersonally.

Back