Neighbour disputes

Neighbour 3 doors down's kid just bought a car.
He's decided to park it right in front of my house.

Now I know I don't "own" the public footpath, and I don't intend to do anything about it. It is a tiny bit annoying though as I did used to park there, but then I paid a fortune to council to buy some land down the side of my house so that I could have a 2nd driveway.
And now someone nicks the spot I left free out of my front window.
Feel your pain mate . Where i used to live i was at the end of a cul de sac kind of at right angles to another house each with a single car drive . This meant there was space for us to par our lasses car outside next to the drive nose to the curb . Anyroad over time fuck face mag next door comes up in the world and decides to widen his drive full width of his house and drop the kerb . Bad enough asthetically due to losing shared lawn looking out on concrete and having his motor 20ft from my window but also meant that my old parking space now covered a car width of his drive rather than facing a curb.
Anyroad as hed never even discussed his intent with me i thought fuck him & i just left it there.
Much hilarity ensued with them calling the police who were also told "fuck it im leaving it there hes a cheeky presumptious Kernt, tell him i said so" 😊
No carp or Jack Russles were injured in the process

What sort of moron phones the police over a parked car? Hope they did him for wasting their time...
Nah they said there was nowt they could do & tried to "appeal to me in the spirit of good neighbourlyness" . Is if ? . I literally told them to tell him to fuck off , which they took well to be fair 😄.
This was after months of me leaving it there mind , think the situation was causing stress in their house as his wife couldn't park a donkey let alone the second car new Beamer .

Last edited:
Feel your pain mate . Where i used to live i was at the end of a cul de sac kind of at right angles to another house each with a single car drive . This meant there was space for us to par our lasses car outside next to the drive nose to the curb . Anyroad over time fuck face mag next door comes up in the world and decides to widen his drive full width of his house and drop the kerb . Bad enough asthetically due to losing shared lawn looking out on concrete and having his motor 20ft from my window but also meant that my old parking space now covered a car width of his drive rather than facing a curb.
Anyroad as hed never even discussed his intent with me i thought fuck him & i just left it there
Much hilarity ensued with them calling the police who were also told "fuck it im leaving it there hes a cheeky presumptious Kernt, tell him i said so" 😊
No carp or Jack Russles were injured in the process
How can you be arsed man? He didn’t need to discuss it with you

Neighbour 3 doors down's kid just bought a car.
He's decided to park it right in front of my house.

Now I know I don't "own" the public footpath, and I don't intend to do anything about it. It is a tiny bit annoying though as I did used to park there, but then I paid a fortune to council to buy some land down the side of my house so that I could have a 2nd driveway.
And now someone nicks the spot I left free out of my front window.
Just park your car in the spot for a few days, he will need to find somewhere else and he will get the message

How can you be arsed man? He didn’t need to discuss it with you
Take your choice dont you , consider how your actions impact on the quality of life of your close neighbours and seek permissions ( even if technically you dont need it ) or just reduce that quality cos you can .
Then they do what they 'can' .
I think the real kicker was when he had filled his bit with cars and vans and couldn't get his wheely bin out he thought it was ok to use my remaining lawn as a path. In addition they were prone to having large weekend parties that filled up the whole cul de sac and there was a couple of incidences of thier guests bumping locals cars and driving off, plus said guests also, finding his drive full, would walk across my grass and front window to get into his .
So yes i could be arsed , type of bloke that just shits on you if youre daft enough to let him . Not really a bad bloke , just one of the vanguard of the me me me generation .

Back