Neighbour disputes

Had a dispute with my neighbour over the weekend about his parking, as the back end of his Honda Civic is always a foot or 2 over my drive.

Yesterday while I was watching the chase eating my ham and leek pie, he responded by running in my sitting room wearing a Terry Venables mask and getting my jack russell in a headlock.

Tonight while he was at badminton, I reacted by sneaking in his back garden and filling his pond full of horse radish. Send his Carp mental. Be locking the jack Russel in the shed tonight to prevent any come backs.

Had a dispute with my neighbour over the weekend about his parking, as the back end of his Honda Civic is always a foot or 2 over my drive.

Yesterday while I was watching the chase eating my ham and leek pie, he responded by running in my sitting room wearing a Terry Venables mask and getting my jack russell in a headlock.

Tonight while he was at badminton, I reacted by sneaking in his back garden and filling his pond full of horse radish. Send his Carp mental. Be locking the jack Russel in the shed tonight to prevent any come backs.
Shit in his lasses knicker draw if you get the chance 😉

Neighbour 3 doors down's kid just bought a car.
He's decided to park it right in front of my house.

Now I know I don't "own" the public footpath, and I don't intend to do anything about it. It is a tiny bit annoying though as I did used to park there, but then I paid a fortune to council to buy some land down the side of my house so that I could have a 2nd driveway.
And now someone nicks the spot I left free out of my front window.

Similar. I know I have no right to the road outside but I kind of chose my house as had a nice view over houghton and beyond rather than opposite other houses. Neighbour has a two car drive (as wel all do) but prefers to park in front of mine. Annoying as F. Just don’t get some people.

Back