Nearly 27,000 with 3 weeks to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly you only have to look at how many skunks are on thid forum.FFS.
It pains me to say it but there’s one or two decent ones on here, actual sensible ones and then you have the absolute dribblers who live their lives on here.

I’ve heard every excuse for them being on here but I will never understand it, I could think of nothing worse than being on a mag forum day in and day out.

Anyway back on topic, eldest daughter is buying a ticket on Friday when she gets home so there’s another one to the total.

It pains me to say it but there’s one or two decent ones on here, actual sensible ones and then you have the absolute dribblers who live their lives on here.

I’ve heard every excuse for them being on here but I will never understand it, I could think of nothing worse than being on a mag forum day in and day out.
this all day long

Anyway back on topic, eldest daughter is buying a ticket on Friday when she gets home so there’s another one to the total.

You've brought her up well good on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back