Nearly 27,000 with 3 weeks to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we’ve just not quite popped the cork yet to tempt the stayaways back. We’ve definitely started edging it up but we haven’t hit that imperious form where we just dominate and batter teams. We always seem to have periods where we look vulnerable and then do enough to get the win or the draw. We’re probably only a good signing or two away from it and then I honestly believe if we get that momentum and get on a roll then we will start hitting mid to high 30’s regularly no problem

Still almost 4 weeks to go :lol:

Sold 1100 in the last 7 days, even just carrying on like that and we'll be past 31,500 add in aways, mags and corporates, should be around 33,500.

With it being the holiday season etc... I'm going to have a stab at 37,500 in total, short of the 40,000 they're appealing for, but still mighty impressive.
f***ing hell you're right there marra
:oops::lol::lol:

It’s not the best football we have played though and that’s the point . Some people do want to watch a certain level of football and although we are winning there have been some games where the standard of the game hasn’t been great

So you'd prefer us to be in the Prem getting humped week in week out?

Personally I don't care which league we are in, I'll still go and watch and for the first time in years I'm loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back