Nearly 27,000 with 3 weeks to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

35,500 shifted now so with aways, corporates and mags must be heading towards 38,000 with a week to go.

Nick Barnes on Total Sport last night said he couldnt see us making 40,000 which I thought was a little negative. Hopefully he is wrong.

What did he base that on?
Only caught part of it mate but basically said he didnt think we would hit 40,000.

I actually quite enjoy Total Sport and on the whole its pretty fair but didnt listen to all of the show. They never mentioned the Gift of Football when talking about attendances (on the bit I listened too) which I think was a shame. If another NE club had done this we would have never heard the end of it.

Only caught part of it mate but basically said he didnt think we would hit 40,000.

I actually quite enjoy Total Sport and on the whole its pretty fair but didnt listen to all of the show. They never mentioned the Gift of Football when talking about attendances (on the bit I listened too) which I think was a shame. If another NE club had done this we would have never heard the end of it.

Barnes wrong yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back