Nearly 27,000 with 3 weeks to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you'd prefer us to be in the Prem getting humped week in week out?

Personally I don't care which league we are in, I'll still go and watch and for the first time in years I'm loving it.

It’s a strange one I agree.

We get more through the gate when getting thumped than we are now when we’re unbeaten in 14 having lost only once all season in the league.

Aye it’s League 1 but I don’t get the attitude of “I’d rather pay £40 to watch us lose to Everton than £20 to watch us winning regularly.” It’s odd.

It’s a strange one I agree.

We get more through the gate when getting thumped than we are now when we’re unbeaten in 14 having lost only once all season in the league.

Aye it’s League 1 but I don’t get the attitude of “I’d rather pay £40 to watch us lose to Everton than £20 to watch us winning regularly.” It’s odd.

Very strange situation to enjoy watching League 1 football yes!

Mind you I cant wait to be back up in the Prem, but we have a long way to go and fingers crossed get there in a much better position thanks to the new owners and any other investors

:lol: Were not even playing that well

Says it all doesn't it!

Not really arsed how many we get. I don't really want the stayaways back if they think they're too good for League One, fuck them. Most of them have probably "found themselves" and went to watch Shields :rolleyes:

Some people will go to the games just to watch football and not specifically Sunderland. League One football isn't exactly attractive football to watch if you're not a fan of Sunderland.

Appreciate we"re doing bare minimum spend, keep the cash back....

But buy the striker for next season, get him bedded in and and start battering teams, then we'll get 40k....

Or just get Fookin Jermain in on loan....

Very strange situation to enjoy watching League 1 football yes!

Mind you I cant wait to be back up in the Prem, but we have a long way to go and fingers crossed get there in a much better position thanks to the new owners and any other investors

Says it all doesn't it!
If you think scraping wins in league 1 is going to get the stay aways back then youre kidding yourself

Still almost 4 weeks to go :lol:

Sold 1100 in the last 7 days, even just carrying on like that and we'll be past 31,500 add in aways, mags and corporates, should be around 33,500.

With it being the holiday season etc... I'm going to have a stab at 37,500 in total, short of the 40,000 they're appealing for, but still mighty impressive.

What is the Mag allocation for this one

I cant imagine even in the Premier League we attracted many neutrals.

They wouldn't be necessaraly going to watch us. They'd be going to watch world class Premier League players. I know loads of people who support other teams but used to go to a few of our matches for a day out at the football as the likes of Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea are too far to travel.

At what size attendance would they have to reopen the Premier Concourse? 38,000 maybe?

So you'd prefer us to be in the Prem getting humped week in week out?

Personally I don't care which league we are in, I'll still go and watch and for the first time in years I'm loving it.
I didn’t say I’d prefer to be getting beat every week but I’d prefer to be competitive in the Premier league . Of course I would . I very much care what league we are in because I want Sunderland to be the best we can be . The standard in league one is poor and there have been long periods in games where it’s not been that enjoyable . I love that we win and see this season as a means to an end and with Ross in charge I am sure that we will be promoted and will then be competitive next year

People are missing some of the best football we have played ? They really aren’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back