NBA

Lots of rumours this morning about okc buying out melo and him going to LA on a min vet contract .
Could LeBron and rondo supplying melo 're ignite him ?
I'm unsure if I want him he looked washed up in the play offs but he clearly wasn't happy so maybe he has something left in the tank in the right situation .
This L.A. squad is lacking in scoring and if it's a cheap deal it might be worth the risk .

Lots of rumours this morning about okc buying out melo and him going to LA on a min vet contract .
I'm unsure if I want him he looked washed up in the play offs but he clearly wasn't happy so maybe he has something left in the tank in the right situation .
This L.A. squad is lacking in scoring and if it's a cheap deal it might be worth the risk .
I'd be happy to see him go to LA if its on a min vet contract and he was happy coming off the bench. Melo and Lebron are good friends so could be good for both of them.

as an okc fan i watched a lot of him last season. super frustrating player (seems a decent bloke mind), slows everything down and takes bad shots because he's lost the pace to blow by people and get to the rim when they get too close like he used to. so now he's basically a black hole that takes 5 jab steps before throwing up a contested mid range jumper. he'd be fine as a scoring option off the bench if he was willing to have less minutes. but really doesnt fit into what okc does. really need as much of his salary off the wage bill as possible

Looking forward to the season starting now . Just watched the highlights of lakers v warriors . Loved the quick style of play and some of the alley oop plays .
Hard not to be excited as a lakers fan after being out of the playoff race for so long .

Looking forward to the season starting now . Just watched the highlights of lakers v warriors . Loved the quick style of play and some of the alley oop plays .
Hard not to be excited as a lakers fan after being out of the playoff race for so long .
I’m essentially a Lebron fan so all I got to say is I’m happy to now be part of #LakerNation :lol:

*awaits abuse

Back