National holidays

• Thread starter Deleted member 27677
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoy Adam, if anyone on this board deserves a break its you. Remember, only buy things that are generally not available in Sunderland, no fresh meat purchases for example.
Cheers chubs,fosters is spot on as per in spoons,nowhere near the same level as Sinatra's or the avenue mind

hi all,

Taking the mrs for a weekend away on a mystery tour,courtesy of national holidays.Done this once before and we ended up in Leeds /York for the weekend .
For £59 you receive your accommodation for the night ,evening meal and breakfast ,can't whack it .

Today I'll keep you's all updated on were we end up ,but straight away 1st impressions are good as bus is wall to wall with giggling MILFS.

chow for now.
Logon or register to see this image

Be sure to let us know when the critical moment comes when the giggling MILFs become loud annoying cackling splitarses

Be sure to let us know when the critical moment comes when the giggling MILFs become loud annoying cackling splitarses
It's started mate,half cut already they are.
Was going to take a pic but our lass warned me not to as id look a creep.

Still time though,they are referring as themselves as been the 'jolly girls '

Update:

Milfs are f***ing rat arsed,one of them was starting to get nasty as the bus driver was chatting away telling us what time to get back on the coach .

Anyhow we are in the lovely market town of skipton!Lovely place with loads of quaint shops and pubs .

Chow guys

Seen as thought i cant go to the match due to a knackered knee I can see this becoming quite entertaining this afternoon....!

Football, beer and gillythedilf's thread on National holidays.... Bring it on I say :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back