National holidays

• Thread starter Deleted member 27677
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

hi all,

Taking the mrs for a weekend away on a mystery tour,courtesy of national holidays.Done this once before and we ended up in Leeds /York for the weekend .
For £59 you receive your accommodation for the night ,evening meal and breakfast ,can't whack it .

Today I'll keep you's all updated on were we end up ,but straight away 1st impressions are good as bus is wall to wall with giggling MILFS.

chow for now.
Logon or register to see this image
The wife used to accompany her elderly nana on an annual basis on these as a sort of good deed. I used to wet my pants laughing at her.
If you count 'milfs' as blue rinse oaps who are in bed by 8pm I suppose you'll have fun.

When we stop for a piss I'll grab a pic

Mrs got the dates mixed up ,thowt we were away.Brought the iPad so will try my damn best to watch it .
Can you tether your ipad to the phone or if not better find a boozer with free wifi.

Wife and i did a nat hol 2 dayer last month , palace hotel buxton , nicest nat hotel i been to .

The wife used to accompany her elderly nana on an annual basis on these as a sort of good deed. I used to wet my pants laughing at her.
If you count 'milfs' as blue rinse oaps who are in bed by 8pm I suppose you'll have fun.
Id say the average age is about 40ish.

Your a fool for laughing mind,whilst I'm knee deep in it.Pics will possibly Back this up

Your a fool for laughing mind,whilst I'm knee deep in it.Pics will possibly Back this up

40ish? Must be football-widows weekend.

And have you got the window seat?

Or even better - the back seat?

Can you tether your ipad to the phone or if not better find a boozer with free wifi.

Wife and i did a nat hol 2 dayer last month , palace hotel buxton , nicest nat hotel i been to .
Yes mate,1st thing I do will be to find a boozer with wifi .

Are you singing "Charlie Had A Pigeon"?
Not yet,but I'd guess it's on the cards as the wads have cracked open the cans of skol.
Already the giggling is slowly turning into a cackle

And have you got the window seat?

Or even better - the back seat?
Neither as I'm the perfect gent

Last edited by a moderator:
The mother in law and her best friend have done this quite a bit, they've always enjoyed it and as you say it's cracking value, in the past they've ended up at York, Scarborough, Harrogate and Leeds. They've said it's cracking if your into people watching, they'd sussed that the driver on one tour was meeting up with his fancy bit on one trip.

The Leeds one was an experience for them as it turned they were there on the same day as an EDL or similar demo and without knowing they turned a corner and ended up in the middle of a mini riot, the owner of an amusement arcade dragged them in and pulled the shutters down on the door, there were half a dozen people huddled in amongst the fruit machines drinking coffee, they waited until it had died down and scrambled back to their hotel.

The mother in law and her best friend have done this quite a bit, they've always enjoyed it and as you say it's cracking value, in the past they've ended up at York, Scarborough, Harrogate and Leeds. They've said it's cracking if your into people watching, they'd sussed that the driver on one tour was meeting up with his fancy bit on one trip.

The Leeds one was an experience for them as it turned they were there on the same day as an EDL or similar demo and without knowing they turned a corner and ended up in the middle of a mini riot, the owner of an amusement arcade dragged them in and pulled the shutters down on the door, there were half a dozen people huddled in amongst the fruit machines drinking coffee, they waited until it had died down and scrambled back to their hotel.
I'm guessing it's Harrogate today ,Leeds tomorrow .As we have come off at dish forth

Sounds shite.
It's class man now and again ,I'm all for going on luxury holidays but the likes of today come as a welcome break from working 7 days a week

I'm guessing it's Harrogate today ,Leeds tomorrow .As we have come off at dish forth

It's class man now and again ,I'm all for going on luxury holidays but the likes of today come as a welcome break from working 7 days a week
I'm joking. I like the idea of not knowing where you are going.

I'm probably just a bit young at 36.

hi all,

Taking the mrs for a weekend away on a mystery tour,courtesy of national holidays.Done this once before and we ended up in Leeds /York for the weekend .
For £59 you receive your accommodation for the night ,evening meal and breakfast ,can't whack it .

Today I'll keep you's all updated on were we end up ,but straight away 1st impressions are good as bus is wall to wall with giggling MILFS.

chow for now.
Logon or register to see this image

Enjoy Adam, if anyone on this board deserves a break its you. Remember, only buy things that are generally not available in Sunderland, no fresh meat purchases for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back