National Holiday

Why? Are airports worse?

You’ll have to wait more than 5 minutes for a flight, so yes they are from your impatient perspective.

Unless you have selected impatience then I suppose you won’t get your pretty cotton socks in a twist waiting in a queue through security or for a pint.

Do you reserve the front or rear seats so you get your refreshments first? :lol:

You’ll have to wait more than 5 minutes for a flight, so yes they are from your impatient perspective.

Unless you have selected impatience then I suppose you won’t get your pretty cotton socks in a twist waiting in a queue through security or for a pint.

Do you reserve the front or rear seats so you get your refreshments first? :lol:
Fucks sake. I'd best not fly then if its this bad.

I bet you're one of those people who get confused at security when they have told you to bag your liquids and take off your belt.

Airports out idiots that's a dead set fact.

Fucks sake. I'd best not fly then if its this bad.

I bet you're one of those people who get confused at security when they have told you to bag your liquids and take off your belt.

Airports out idiots that's a dead set fact.

Never have any liquids and I don't normally have hand luggage, I'm quite savvy to how it works regarding belts, the last time I did have hand luggage I couldn't take @WillInSpain any HP sauce but we managed to get him some from the airport restaurant.
Anyway stop deflecting away from your anger issues. :lol:

Never have any liquids and I don't normally have hand luggage, I'm quite savvy to how it works regarding belts, the last time I did have hand luggage I couldn't take @WillInSpain any HP sauce but we managed to get him some from the airport restaurant.
Anyway stop deflecting away from your anger issues. :lol:
Quite savvy regarding belts? Pull with left hand, make sure unclipped, pull with right hand, place in tray.

NASA are missing a scientist here mind.

How many sachets of hp did you manage to get?

Back