National Holiday

Hello All,

Me and the current partner are on our way to Glasgow /Edinburgh for a weekend away on the National Holiday coach.Evening meal,breakfast,We get to stay in the Erskine Hotel and I’d assume it’s Glasgow today and Edinburgh tomorrow.

£59 each,Cant get vexed for that like.

Updates to follow.
how on earth can anybody make a profit out of that? Coach fare / hotel stay / meals ? they must be working for nowt.

how on earth can anybody make a profit out of that? Coach fare / hotel stay / meals ? they must be working for nowt.
Don’t know mate ,I’ve never stopped in a bad hotel yet.We never hang about for the evening meal in the hotel we always Nash off out for an Indians or something.

Hello All,

Me and the current partner are on our way to Glasgow /Edinburgh for a weekend away on the National Holiday coach.Evening meal,breakfast,We get to stay in the Erskine Hotel and I’d assume it’s Glasgow today and Edinburgh tomorrow.

£59 each,Cant get vexed for that like.

Updates to follow.

I've looked at them but never been on one. The bairn fancied going on one.

Have a good trip :cool:

Not for me at all. Id sooner drive or train it.

might change in later life when I dont feel need to rush everywhere.Mrs n daughter love em like.

Went on that one years ago with our lass and some people from her work. One of them was retiring or summat so the average age was right up there. Thought it would be shite, only went cos I took someone's place. Enjoyed it though.

Got sat next to this old fella for the meal, called him Mutton Jeff cos he kept apologising for being a bit "mutton Jeff". He was good crack when he knew what was going on.

Don't think we got long in Edinburgh but we had plenty of time in Glasgow. Enjoy!

Went on that one years ago with our lass and some people from her work. One of them was retiring or summat so the average age was right up there. Thought it would be shite, only went cos I took someone's place. Enjoyed it though.

Got sat next to this old fella for the meal, called him Mutton Jeff cos he kept apologising for being a bit "mutton Jeff". He was good crack when he knew what was going on.

Don't think we got long in Edinburgh but we had plenty of time in Glasgow. Enjoy!
Pedant alert. Its Mutt and Jeff

Back